Tuesday, September 23, 2008

COLDPLAY!



So last night I went to the Coldplay concert, which for those of you who do not know who they are, go buy their CD now, because they are amazing. The show was in the o2 Arena in Prague, which was such a big place. Since we had no idea what the ticket said, we had a hard time finding out seat. We looked like lost puppies, and we could not ask any of the ushers because they did not speak english either. After we finally found our seats, we anxiously awaited for the band to make their appearance. When they finally did, everyone went crazy, and I mean CRAZY! It was so loud, but don't let me fool you into thinking we did not contribute to the noise! The band is so incredible. They played so many great songs. I wondered how all the Czech people, who was basically everyone besides us, got into the music since it was in English, which was refreshing to hear. After the show, the subway was crammed so tight with people. I was pretty claustrophobic, but I just watched the videos of the band, and made it through the ride. Overall, it was an amazing night! 

No comments: